Dec 7, 2011

Fabric 'Paper' Chain...

Hello, I haven't forgotten you - just that I am having so much trouble with Photoshop Elements 9 since I upgraded my iMac OS to 5.1, argh!

So this means no photos for a while till both companies (Apple and Abode) work this issue out. I might have to resort in using different program but that would take more time out. Sighs...

Anyway, I've been sewing this adorable fabric 'paper chain' strips for xmas decoration and I am nearly finished, however I am starting to think that 35 strips may not be enough! I've been taking photos as I am thinking of turning it into a tutorial.

I also have been busy brainstorming more sewing ideas, but tidied up bookshelf and stashes so I'd know what I've got and use them all up as much as I can before buying any more!

Next year I will have to set up my schedule more differently - I will be using a whole month for either sewing or scrapbooking so thus both will get to be done more quicker than they have been for this year.

Anyhow, I've decided to join the concept of "WIPocalypse 2012" for fun as I have too many unfinished craft projects all over my study! WIP stands for 'work in progress' and the -ocalypse means that there may be Apocalypse at the end of 2012 as a tongue in cheek. I thought it would be funny to do that - at least I can try to say I can go into oblivious and report to the past-life review that I did as many WIPs as I can! ;)

Cheers till I come back with a tutorial!

Later, peeps!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Darlene!

    It's lovely to meet you. Thanks for joining the WIPocalypse for next year! I've just added you to the participant list and to my google reader.

    I'm with you, by the way - I'm sure I'll get docked in that post-life review on how many stitchy projects I got done. They'll probably find a way to dock me for coveting projects for too long! :)

    Happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete